advice to myself:
- talk less, do more. the fewer people that know your plans, dreams, and business, the better. move silently, and let your actions speak for you.
- work harder than you ever have before to get where you have never been. you have to commit and be overly dedicated to yourself and your goals.
- put your phone down and surround yourself with people who genuinely care for you.
- respect yourself — that way people know you do not tolerate disrespect and no one can come in thinking they can play games with you.
- even on days when you do not feel like getting out of bed, GET UP AND KEEP MOVING.
- do not allow yourself to be a convenience to anyone. let go of anyone who only comes to you, needs you or wants you, on their own time.
- protect your dreams, goals, and desires. nurture them with positive energy. all things are possible when you truly believe in yourself. believe this.
- do not let anyone question your purpose, persuade you to give up, or make you feel inadequate.
- excuses do not make the success. ambition does. hunger does. commitment does. you want it? go get it.
- you matter. stop doubting that. you are amazing. stop questioning that. stop giving people the power to treat you like you mean nothing.